A woman who has spent most of her life is full of experience and has a fortune, of course her body. It is not hard to imagine the confidence, power and intellect coming from a mature woman. What about the fashion for women who are over 50?
Named as one of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century, the legendary designer, Coco Chanel, was a pioneer in the world of fashion. Her modernist philosophy, menswear-inspired styles and pursuit of expensive simplicity marks a new epoch. In her time, there are many classical images like Audrey Hepburn, Jackie (Kennedy) Onassis who represent fashion trend.
Therefore, the age doesn’t mean that you cannot chase fashion at all. On the contrary, it is the mark of another kind of beauty. Stand up, ladies. Dig out the dress you have not worn for many years and let’s go shopping.
1. Think about some questions. What are your strong points? How to make use of them? What’s your life style? Are you a social person? Is there a party in two days? How much money would you like to spend on clothes? Who is your favorite star? Do you want to imitate or create your own style? You can ask some professional stylists for advice.
2. Find time to go to spa. Take a periodic manicure and pedicure and get a therapeutic massage every week. People love ones who love themselves.
3. A healthy lifestyle is a lifelong commitment. It is crucial that we learn about healthy eating. Look at the diseases caused by obesity: diabetes, heart disease, high pressure. A healthy diet which is rich in high nutrition will make us completely different. At the same time, do more sports and drink lots of water. You will find the awful changes of your body and skin. During the hot summertime, be careful that protect your skin from the burning sunshine. We can’t go against nature, but we can live well.
4. Take a look on your underwear. Pick the suitable knickers or full pants instead of thongs. After produce babies, women are shapeless and puffy. It is important to choose the suitable underwear to keep your shape and make your clothes fit you quite well.
5. Bear in mind what you want to buy. Do not be attracted by the products at a discount or in the sale. Stick on your own feelings. If you are uncomfortable wearing these clothes, say no. However try something fashionable and new according to what kind of style you want to gain.
Don’t be afraid. There are no rules in the fashion world and fifty is a start for another kind of fashion, beauty and wisdom.